VISION – MISSION – CORE VALUES
Our vision is to be a world-class citadel of learning with a reputation for academic excellence and spiritual uprightness.
To produce distinguished and accomplished leaders with high moral, social, academic and spiritual prowess that grow in the light of Hod through our commitment to the transformative power of a balanced curriculum, unrivalled moral standards and state of the art education.
IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THESE –
- All Members Of Staff :
- Inspire and enthuse students to learn
- Provide high quality and stimulating learning opportunities, which interest and motivate the students
- Challenge the students to achieve their full potential
- Promote a life-long love of learning
- Listen to, respect and value each child as an individual
- Provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment for all
- Develop a home-school partnership
- Be an encouraging and consistent role model for learning
- Develop confident and independent students in a safe and positive learning environment
- Students/Children :
- Come to school every day, be punctual and well prepared for lessons
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and positive learners
- Be willing to work hard and cooperate with others
- Take responsibility for their learning and aspire to do their best
- Respect others and their environment
- Take pride in all their achievements
- Try new opportunities and experiences.
- Parents :
- Encourage and support their child and the school by taking an active role in their education and development
- Encourage children to aspire to do their best and celebrate all forms of success
- Ensure punctuality and good attendance
- Provide their child with the appropriate equipment
- Share the school’s expectations and promote the importance of learning
- Actively participate in all schools activities and programmes
- Communicate with school to develop a strong home-school partnership
- The Executive Management/Director:
- Be fully committed to their roles and responsibilities
- Support the school in achieving its aims and aspirations
- Be supportive and encouraging of children, staff and parents
- Monitor the schools’ progress to ensure standards and targets are met and exceeded where possible
- Support and represent the school in the wider community
- Ensure that the school provides a safe and secure environment
- Challenge and support the school’s staff to ensure that all children develop and achieve their potential
OUR CORE VALUES
Academic Excellence | Service Excellence | Ethics &Professionalism | Honesty & Integrity | Teamwork & Responsibility | Care & Trust
OUR CORE VALUES EXPLAINED:
- Academic Excellence
Strive for excellence in all our academic pursuits. We are committed to innovation in our teaching, research and outreach to our communities. We commit to continuous self-improvement to achieve excellence in all our endeavors.
- Service Excellence
Show total commitment and loyalty to the school and willingly render selfless service to all stakeholders, with the interest and sustenance of the school above all.
- Ethics &Professionalism
Be committed to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, and professional and scholarly ethics. We will not compromise when it comes to our ethical standards. We will hold each other accountable to doing things the right way. We will value the dignity and worth of all people. We expect all of our conduct to be based on integrity, mutual respect and civility, and that conduct will be driven by the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Honesty & Integrity
Stand up for what we believe; be honest with ourselves and others and demonstrate fairness in our judgments, actions and fulfill commitments and promises.
- Teamwork& Responsibility
Work as team, united by the same spirit and take responsibility for our behavior; and as individuals have the courage to think and act independently, demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills. We will be reliable and trustworthy.
- Care & Trust
Be transparent and open to all stakeholders, always tell the truth; fulfill our promises; complete our curriculum on time and ensure the interest of our students comes first in everything we do.